Well hello there!!
There's been some fun and exciting news going on!
No babies! Calm it down!
However we have decided to start making the big jump to being home owners! I know, I know. We've had such a pleasant experience with our rental property why would we ever want to leave? *cough sarcasm cough*.
We cannot wait to begin this adventure. I am basically glued to houzz.com and of course the always faithful pinterest. As of this moment, we have decided to build. However, should something come up that was too good to pass we may just buy. Either way, taking this step is going to be exciting! And I cannot wait to unleash my inner craft goddess and paint up some walls.
We met with Emily's teacher yesterday for the first parent/teacher conference. Emily is doing wonderfully in school! Her teacher said there are times when she just announces how much she loves school. That was a huge relief since I was a giant wreck over her first day. Okay, I will admit, the entire first week. She is very meticulous about her coloring and writing. Everything has to be perfected and orderly. I wonder where she got this from??? Hehehe.
Scott is in Baton Rouge for the next week so my weekend project is to finish the Cowboys wreath I started on and hit up Hobby Lobby for a few hours. Yes, I can spend hours in Hobby Lobby. I have been told to leave because they were closing before. Haters. There needs to be a 24 hour hobby store because sometimes the best ideas hit you at 2 in the morning. I've been slacking on my wedding scrapbooks also. Yes that was plural. Don't judge me.
I am looking forward to Halloween this year. Emily will be Poison Ivy, I am Catwoman, and Scott is Batman. I know. Talk about a "super" awesome family! Ah ha! I also cannot wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas too. Friends and family are the best ways to spend them :)
Well, fingers crossed I will have some GREAT news about what direction we will be heading in the next few weeks!
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment