Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013

Well friends it has been awhile.

Happy 2013!! 

As I type this I feel like I have literally been thrown through a washing machine on super spin cycle. Yes, that's right. I joined a gym. There are muscles on me that are sore that I didn't even know I had. It's always amusing to myself when I go to the restroom and literally have to act like I am climbing down a mountain to sit on the toilet. Also the typical heave/ho when getting back up is always interesting. Especially since I've slammed back down numerous times. Jeez. I did buy the hype and got a super low calorie and no fat protein shake mix. No worries, I did my general hour long google search to make sure it was the right one for me and that it worked the best for the money. I am happy. I won't be supplementing all of my meals though as I do still obsess over cupcakes and hot sauce. There are certain things I will not let go of. A good hot sauce is one of them. So this journey shall be continued (I hope) and I will update more about this again later in the month. I am looking forward to being able to type more without my hands muscles hurting.

In other news, we had an amazing holiday in Kansas for Christmas. Emily is now officially labeled as spoiled and has more gadgets than I have ever had in my 25 years. I do make sure that most of the games are educational though. If she's going to be staring at a screen it needs to be enriching her mind. She received one game and spent an entire 2 1/2 days until she beat it. When she finally looked up I don't think she even realized we were sitting around her. We enjoyed lots of family and friends time, did a ton of shopping, and ate at a lot of fun places. It was fantastic and just what our little family needed.

Scott and I will be having our one year anniversary in a little over a month. I cannot believe how fast time has flown. This time last year I was crunching out all the minor and major details with the help of my mom and friends and literally not sleeping. It just so happens that our anniversary is 4 days after Valentines day. Scott made a comment about "Valentines day is just a day for cards and roses, the real deal is our anniversary." He sometimes likes to joke with me. He also knows now not to get it twisted and that Valentines day is important just like it was before we were married. Sweet thing ;)

I need to rest my muscles now so I will update later on. Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment