Hello! Sorry I took a hiatus. :(
Needed to catch up on some things and now that I am hello again!
I Had quite an eventful morning. While getting ready for work I kept noticing my lights dimming down every time the workers building the homes behind our house would use their tools, I thought this was weird so I opened my back door to check it out. Turns out they had ALL of their tools plugged into my outlets that are on the outside. I was LIVID and completely shocked!
Scott and I had just talked about how for some reason our electric bill was sky rocketing and we were spending WAY less time at home. Especially since almost every weekend he works out of town and Emmy and I drive out there....
So I looked at the worker and asked "Are you serious?" He pulled the tools out of the wall to which his boss decided to come down off of MY back porch. Turns out they were cutting down my back porch to make room for the new home. How lovely. Anyways, he popped of to me about having permission to use the outlets for work. I said you can't be serious, seeing as how I haven't seen you paying my electric bill. He called the landlord and promptly moved his tools to my neighbors house. Who also happens to be the landlords sister AND still gets to keep her backyard. hmph.
This is the SECOND time I have caught them doing this so no telling how long they have been using my electricity. I also had a run in with them this past weekend since they decided to start work at 630....in the morning....on a SATURDAY. I can only imagine how scary I was with my hair in a bun on my head, sleep pants and a t-shirt, flip flops, and NO makeup. Pretty sure that's not what they wanted to see. Oh well.
I am SO ready to be a home owner and have some type of say in what goes on around me. sheeeeeeesh.
On another note, I am now officially a top rated seller on eBay. Thank you, thank you. I sold off one of my precious Coach purses. I get all nostalgic when I think about where my goods go to. I even thought emailing the girl who bought it. Just to make sure the purse was doing ok. I know it is an inanimate object. But I have a special bond with purses. No one can understand obviously.
So this weekend Emily and I will be driving out to see Scott in Baton Rouge again. I enjoy these trips with her. She is such a little lady. At times..... heh. She cracked my dad up yesterday. He enjoys watching Fox news at 5 and told Emily that when 5 o'clock came around he would be changing the TV. Well, he fell asleep. So Emily took matters into her own hands and put the TV on Fox, climbed up into Dads lap, and woke him up. At exactly 5 o'clock. Smart little thing :)
We are going to hit up the Mall of Louisiana again because I am slightly obsessed with it. I just love the smell of stores..and shopping... firm believer in retail therapy here.
Well, that is all for my little update. I will post some more awesome pictures and another blog next week!! Hope everyone has a safe weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment